22 Mar 2011

lino WIP

Have been working (slowly) on a collaborative set of lino prints with Polly, about old wives tales, superstitions, sayings, etc.
lovely Nina gave me this unusual lino. she bought it from germany. it's very tough but allows for fine detail. Next, i wanna buy some fine linocutting blades :)
testprint dryin on the radiator
i went to 'art club' at school to make use of the space and their ink rollers. my colleague showed me how to burnish correctly with a spoon. Now I see the image printed up, i think the composition needs some adjustments. back to the lino i go!

4 comments:

KeironLeVine said...

Like the wolves

Katie said...

thanks, me too! i like the dogs and the text, am gonna change it around so they're the main focus of the image. :)

KeironLeVine said...

Ohhh dogs then ha. Yeah do that!

Katie said...

i'll forgive your mistake