16 Apr 2011

23

here's a selection of the thoughtful and beautiful gifts I recieved for my birthday this week!
Above: note the dan shears EP given to me by him and nina and their lovely family. I cant stop playing it, and cant wait until his album comes out. (the strawberry socks are from their lovely little strawberry boy, who is turning 1 year old in a few months)

Below: Gorgeous apron from mummy Jacqueline Jones, and a sweet little sewing kit. Astro Cat tote from our friend Amy, from the Magma store. So cool.
Finally, below, my lovely little Diana Mini from Daniel :) I'm so excited to finally have one. I can carry it everywhere and take double the amount of photos! So handy.
I've had such a great birthday!

2 comments:

Marthaamay O_o said...

Birthday fun!!

Astro cat is lovely, he is party cat!

Katie said...

:D