skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
30 Aug 2008
I like this image by
drew benz
on flickr. I assume it's by him. It reminds me of some awesome 90's album artwork from punk/grunge bands. (Green day, fo sho!)
Things have suddenly gone crashing down around me. I feel miserable.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Thanks for the kind words.
23 February 2009 at 03:36
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Katie
United Kingdom
illustration and other things
View my complete profile
portfolio
shop
twitter
My Etsy
www.
flick
r
.com
Archive
Archive
Jul (1)
May (2)
Mar (4)
Feb (2)
Jan (3)
Dec (2)
Nov (4)
Oct (6)
Sept (7)
Aug (1)
Jul (5)
Jun (3)
May (3)
Apr (7)
Mar (6)
Feb (4)
Nov (2)
Jun (3)
May (1)
Mar (1)
Feb (2)
Jan (2)
Dec (1)
Nov (2)
Oct (1)
Aug (3)
Jul (7)
Jun (7)
Apr (7)
Mar (1)
Aug (1)
1 comment:
Thanks for the kind words.
Post a Comment